Monday, August 24, 2009

Football TIme!

Hi everyone!

Yeah! Football is starting! Now that means different things to different people! I love football of all kinds - recreation league, middle school, high school, college & NFL. But my favorite is watching my son play! What can I say, I am one proud Mom!

This year, I am taking the action shots for Airport High School! Go Eagles! I will be posting the pictures to my website on Mondays. You can check here to find the links. So far I have 4 scrimmages, a jamboree and Sports A Rama on the website. The links are:

Batesburg-Leesville - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/BL-V/index.html
Dutch Fork - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/DF-V/index.html
Lexington (Jamboree) - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/Lex-V/index.html
RNE - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/RNE-V/index.html
White Knoll (Sports a rama) - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/WKS-V/index.html
JV-B team scrimmage - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/scrimmageJV-B/index.html

I will add the games each week. You can e-mail me with the game and picture information of the pictures that you like and I will edit them and put them in a private gallery for you to preview them. You can then purchase pictures, posters, buttons, magnets, keychains and other items from me. E-mail me for a sports price list.

Besides football, I had a wonderful sitting this month! I took pictures of 11 grandchildren together for the grandparents! I plan to have those edited this week and a couple up here in my next post!

School is back in session! If you are not happy with the traditional posed school picture, bring your children to the studio or choose a location for a portrait session! Also, fall is just around the corner! Look for a special fall portrait session coming in October!

Love ya!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment