Monday, October 12, 2009

More football!

Hi y'all -

Wow! What a week! I love the fact that fall is in the air! Congratulations to the Airport Eagles, who are still undefeated! B team beat Lower Richland again, JV and Varsity both won against Swansea! JV parents - I am sorry that I did not make it to your game! I was at the B team game! Here are the links for this week's football games!

B Team - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/LR2-B/index.html

Varsity - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/Swansea-V/index.html

If you want to order any pictures, please call me at 238-2296 or e-mail me at kris@kreationsbykrisphoto.com for a price list!

Volleyball pictures! I took pictures at Thursday's varsity volleyball game. Taking pictures in the arena is very difficult! I did get some pretty good shots. Please take a look!

Volleyball - www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/SouthAiken/index.html

I only have a few sittings available for this month's special - $20 off your sitting fee! Call me to book your appointment now! I will have lots of pictures to post in next week's blog!

Love ya!

Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment