Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Airport Football!

Hi y'all,

Well I don't have to apologize for being late this week! I have uploaded both the JV and Varsity games against Hartsville from last week! The links are below. I promise that next week, there will be JV and Varsity volleyball, JV and Varsity football and girls tennis pictures for you to see! I do apologize for not getting to more games and matches last week, but with my Dad in the hospital it was a little difficult to find anytime. He will be back in the hospital next week, so I am not promising to photograph anything next week. I appreciate your understanding.

Remember that there is $15 off any session fee for September. Call to schedule your appointment today! Fall is the perfect time for family portraits! They make great Christmas presents!! There are a few senior sessions left also. Call to schedule a unique portrait experience for your special student!

And for my football parents - I am retaking the team picture. I am waiting to be told what date that we will be making the picture up. Thanks for you patience.

Here are the links to last week's games.

JV Football
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSFBJVvsHart/index.html

Varsity Football
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSFBVvsHart/index.html

If there are any that you would like to order, please call me at 238-2296 or e-mail me at kris@kreationsbykrisphoto.com.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Love ya!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment