Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lots of games!

Hi y'all,

Wow, what a week last week! I took over 4000 pictures at 5 games last week! Needless to say, it takes a little time to go through that many pictures! I don't keep them all, but I have to look at all of them to decide what to keep! All I can say is that we have some amazing athletes at Airport and Pine Ridge! Congratulations to the Volleyball teams on their big wins over BC! And congratulations to the Varsity football for the win over AC Flora! As of Monday night, the Varsity Volleyball team is undefeated in the region! Way to go Lady Eagles!!!!

Remember that October's special is a free 8x10 with paid portrait purchase. And don't forget that you get 25 free greeting cards with the purchase of 75 at regular price until the end of November! It is a great time for a family portrait. Call for your appointment now! 238-2296

This week I will be delievering the first set of posters to Airport! I have designed one for football, volleyball and girl's tennis. I plan to design more throughout the year! Here is a sneak peek at the first three!




And here are the links to last week's games:

JV Volleyball vs BC -

Varsity Volleyball vs BC -



Varsity Football vs Flora

This week has a lot of away games, so not so many pictures for next week! I really do love what I do! I have started to put a few of the Airport football pictures up on Facebook. I will continue to add to the album. If you want me to tag you in the pictures, you have to be a friend of mine personally, not just a fan of the my Facebook page. Send me a friend request! I will also be adding other albums, including volleyball soon!

Don't forget to call for your family portrait sessions now! They make great Christmas presents! And I have few senior sessions available also!

Love ya!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment