Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spring Football and Dance!

Hi y'all,
I love this time of year. But I swear that I meet myself coming and going! Only a week of school left! Where did this year go? Okay, I have been so busy that I have not come up with new specials for June yet! So I am going to continue the $25 print credit with your paid session fee! Call to set up your appointment today - 238-2296!

I love all sports, but I am partial to football! I was so excited about Airport's Spring Football game last week! I hope it was enough to hold me over until August! Here is the link to the pictures from that game ~

Airport Spring Football Game -
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/SpringGame/index.html

I also took almost 4800 pictures at the rehearsal of Dance 1 Studio's 20th Annual Recital! It was an amazing show. If you need links to any of the numbers, please email me at kris@kreationsbykrisphoto.com and I will send you the links! There are just too many to list here! (36 different ones to be exact!)

I will be posting some pictures from my recent senior sessions with Denise and Anna, as well as some dance pictures that I did in the studio yesterday! Next Wednesday, I will be at Airport and Swansea's graduations with the camera! I will post the pictures on Facebook!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend! Summer is here!

Love ya!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment