Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Volleyball and Football!

Hi y'all,

Wow! It has been a little busy! I love fall and I love all the fall sports! Y'all are keeping me busy and I love it! I have a couple of specials I want to let you know about before I get to all the sports stuff!

First, book a regular portrait session for $50 and get a $25 print credit! Sorry, this does not apply to Senior Sessions! Second, for my Seniors - get the Wallet Special (5 sheets or 40 wallets and a custom wallet tin - a $130 value) normally $75 for just $50 with your paid portrait purchase!

Now for the game links! Last week, I was able to photograph Pine Ridge Middle School's Football game against Northside, 1 JV Volleyball game, 2 Varsity Volleyball games and 1 Varsity Football game for Airport! I have been able to get through and upload 4 of the 5 games already! I am still going through the second Varsity Volleyball game against BC. I will have it up in the morning tomorrow, I promise! Here are the links to the other games!

Airport Varsity Volleyball vs Midland Valley -
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSVBVvsMV/index.html

Pine Ridge Middle School Football vs Northside -
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/PRMSFBvsNMS/index.html

Airport JV Volleyball vs BC -
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSVBJVvsBC/index.html

Airport Varsity Football vs Hartsville -
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSFBVvsHHS/index.html

Next week, I will have more football, volleyball and tennis! Plus Homecoming pictures from Airport! Go Eagles! Good Luck against Keenan!

I will get a few pictures from each of the games above on Facebook this week!

Before I go, I wanted to share with you one picture from a couple of week's ago. Airport played and won against Fairfield-Central. And for as exciting as that game was, one picture I took stands out above all the rest.

Win or lose, having good sportsmanship speaks volumes to your character!

Love ya!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment