Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lots of football!

Hi y'all!

I hope you are ready for some football! I have links to 4 games and the Homecoming festivities at Airport! This is bittersweet for me, because it was Colin's last season as a high school football player. I wish the boys were still playing almost as much as they do. But I finished all the games so that I could create the slide show for the football banquet! This week I have 5 volleyball games to get though and pictures from today's cross country State Final! Congratulations to Megan - State Champion!!!!!!

Here are the last of the football links for this year!
Airport B Team vs Chapin -
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSFBBvsCHS/index.html

Airport Homecoming Pep Rally and Parade -
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSHomecomingPepRally/index.html

Airport Varsity Football vs Gilbert - Homecoming
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSFBVvsGHS/index.html

Airport Varsity Football vs Midland Valley -
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSFBVvsMV/index.html

Airport Varsity Football vs BC 2 - Senior Night
www.kreationsbykrisphoto.com/AHSFBVvsBC2/index.html


I will be adding some pictures form each of these to Facebook in the next couple of days! Volleyball and Cross Country soon!

Love ya!!!!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment